Exceptional sensing performance. Specifically designed for Wire harness industry and small gauge wire by OES.
- Up to 10 times the resolution of current sensing methods for better defect detection.
- Proven more sensitive then ceramic or quartz piezoelectric sensors.
- The PBT sensing element is mounted directly over the crimping tool for optimum sensor performance and eliminating possibility of “shunting” of the force signal.
A true plug and play
- The PBT sensor can be designed as a substitute machine component.
- The PBT sensor life expectancy exceeds 10 million cycles under normal use.
- The PBT sensor has a 4X over-range capacity of the calibrated force range. This ensures sensor survivability and reliability for varying operational conditions.
15 to 50C, 60 to 120F
0.4 kN to 100 kN
|Absolute maximum force
SMB Coaxial Jack
PBT Force Sensors work our complete line of crimp force monitors (CFM) and process variation monitors (PVM).
- Press Fitting
One year warranty coverage from date of purchase.
For questions related to warranty, email email@example.com.
Get a Quote
We'd love to provide you with a quote. Let us know what you and interesting in and we'll connect with you within 24 hours.