- Dynamic process variation signature analysis for manufacturing,
assembly, on-line processes or product testing
Quality Issue Prevention
- Monitor every machine production
cycle for process variance, and detect
changes in the process before they
become quality issues.
- Advanced signature analysis
algorithms combined with the force
versus time or position ensures the
highest level of discrimination between
good and defective products.
- Graphically display the process
signature profile on a clear and
intuitive, full color touch screen
Large Data Capacity
- Unlimited storage and recall of part
profiles by customer part number.
- The solid state memory stores 30 days of
production data for playback or export.
Wide Application Range
- The PVM5000 is adaptable to many
manufacturing machines and
processes, and ideally suited for retrofit
to plant floor production equipment.
- Compatible with OES’s complete series
- Effective discrimination of process
changes combining proven analysis
method with the force versus
- Configurable for multi-cycle machines.
- Operator friendly interface including
large color graphic LCD touch screen.
- Configurable I/O for interface with
||1 Ethernet RJ451 RS232
2 USB 2.0 (expandable)
||4 – 24VDC optically isolated
||4 – 1A@24VDC
2 -1A@30VDC / 1A @240VAC
||26 Pin D-Sub male
||Universal Mounting Bracket
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||185 x 198 x 60 (7.28” x 7.80” x 2.36”)