A robust and reliable two-channel CFM.
Third generation proven wire crimp analysis with 100% traceability
- The system captures the crimp force signature over time, and compares this signature to the reference signature using OES’s patented CDA algorithm
- 100% production traceability when connected to ForceView 3
- Stores data for playback or export into production and quality reports
- Connect with plant-wide network via Ethernet
Direct Machine Control
- Interfaces with press control to stop the crimping when the process signature moves outside of the tolerance limits
- Interface with chopper equipment
114.30 x 190.50 x 63.50mm (4.5” x 7.5” x 2.5”)
24VDC int. adapter, 100-240VAC 50-60Hz 4.0A
4 Ethernet RJ45, 1 USB 2.0
Piezo strain, Piezo force ring, PBT force sensor
LCD backlit screen
Universal mounting bracket
21 to 50C, 60 to 120F
Adaptable to a wide range of bench presses and automatic machines.
Two year warranty from date of purchase.
For questions related to warranty, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get a Quote
We'd love to provide you with a quote. Let us know what you and interesting in and we'll connect with you within 24 hours.